CRS Laboratories – expertise you have been searching for
CRS Laboratories Oy is a laboratory company founded in 1994, located in Kempele municipality near the city of Oulu in northern Finland. Our company provides demanding clients with specialised services especially in the fields of mineral prospecting and mining. We also offer our services to other industries.
- We specialise in sample preparation and analysis services for mineral prospecting and mining industries. We perform analyses both on our own account and for our Canadian partner MSALABS as their subcontractor and their representative in Finland.
- CRS Laboratories is a professional and flexible partner for establishing and operating a new laboratory according to your needs.
- We conduct environmental analyses for our clients for their self-monitoring purposes. The flexibility of our services and the short turnaround times distinguish us from our competitors. In addition to analytics, we perform laboratory tests on materials provided by the client for process development purposes. Contact our specialists for more information on our services.
Our Quality Policy
Client satisfaction and continuous improvement are at the heart of our quality policy. We always interact closely with our clients and make sure that the quality, cost and speed of our service meet the defined needs.
The operations of CRS Laboratories Oy are based on an accredited operating system. Our Kempele testing laboratory is accredited by FINAS Finnish Accreditation Service (T342, accreditation requirement SFS-EN ISO/IEC 17025). FINAS Finnish Accreditation Service is a unit of the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency, Tukes.
The operations and offices within the scope of accreditation can be seen on the website www.finas.fi. FINAS Finnish Accreditation Service regularly assesses laboratory operations in Finland.
- The operations of CRS Laboratories Oy are based on profitability and growth that supports our operations in the long term.
- CRS is an equal workplace that supports the well-being of its personnel. The wellbeing of the company and the personnel has its cornerstones in mutually agreed principles: openness, dedication, agility and goal orientation.Company values are transparency, ownership, agility and goal-orientations
- We treat our clients and each other as we wish to be treated.
CRS participates in projects financed by the European Regional Development Fund
CRS Laboraotories Oy has started an automation and digitalization project in the spring of 2022, the purpose on the project is to improve productivity by increasing automation renewing the laboratory management system. The project is a supported by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
In 2020, CRS Laboratories Oy launched a project financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with the aim of establishing a new laboratory in Outokumpu. The laboratory will focus on the analytics of geological materials and concentrates.
In 2017–2019, CRS Laboratories ran an ERDF-financed project of international growth, which involved investments in machinery and equipment to increase the preparation and analysis capacity. The treatment process for laboratory waste was also improved during the project.
In 2018–2019, CRS Laboratories participated in an ERDF-financed project to build an analysis laboratory for the silver mine of Sotkamo Silver.